Results for 'notice'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: notice
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- This word is similar in both languages
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Notice:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'notic' as word stem):