Results for 'offer'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: offer
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This is a legal term.
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Offer:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'offer' as word stem):
Prefix + 'offer'
coffer, counteroffer, doffer, feoffer, goffer, proffer, reoffer, scoffer, troffer, unoffer,
'offer' + Suffix
offerable, offered, offeree, offerees, offerer, offerers, offering, offerings, offeror, offerors, offers, offertories, offertory,