Results for 'once'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: once
- One = Singular Ones = Plural
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- 'Once' means 'one time. It can also be used meaning 'when'.
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Related Glossary Definitions:
Concede a goal
Definitions of Once:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'onc' as word stem):