Results for 'physical'
- Length: 8 characters
- Syllables: 3
Results for word: physical
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- Adjectives modify Nouns
- Adjectives usually come before Nouns or after a Verb like 'to be'
- Adjectives ending -L usually add -LY to become adverbs- REAL becomes REALLY, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
Definitions of Physical:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'physic' as word stem):
Prefix + 'physic'
'physic' + Suffix
physical, physicalism, physicalist, physicalistic, physically, physicalness, physicals, physician, physicianly, physicians, physicist, physicists, physick, physicked, physicking, physicks, physicky, physicochemical, physicochemically, physics,