Results for 'pine'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: pine
- This is the name of a tree.
- Word in the GRE Vocabulary list
- One of the 38 plants used in Bach's Herbal Remedies
- This is a type of wood.
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- This is used in the dialect of Yorkshire, England
- Term used in computing
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Pine:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'pine' as word stem):
'pine' + Suffix
pineal, pinealoma, pinealomas, pinealomata, pineals, pineapple, pineapples, pinecone, pinecones, pined, pineland, pinelike, pinene, pinenes, pineries, pinery, pines, pinesap, pinesaps, pineta, pinetum, pinewood, pinewoods, piney,