Results for 'practice'
- Length: 8 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: practice
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A word or term used by the transportation industry
- This word is similar in both languages
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
- In British English this is a noun
- Spelling Problem
Definitions of Practice:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'practic' as word stem):
Prefix + 'practic'
'practic' + Suffix
practicabilities, practicability, practicable, practicableness, practicably, practical, practicalities, practicality, practically, practicalness, practice, practiced, practices, practicing,