Results for 'rail'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: rail
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in the theatre
- Term used in bowling
- Term used in the sport darts
- Term used in horse racing or other equetsrian sport
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Rail:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'rail' as word stem):
Prefix + 'rail'
bedrail, brail, conrail, contrail, derail, drail, engrail, frail, grail, guardrail, handrail, headrail, monorail, serail, taffrail, trail,
'rail' + Suffix
railage, railbird, railbirds, railbus, railcar, railcard, railcards, railcars, railed, railer, railers, railhead, railheads, railing, railingly, railings, railleries, raillery, railless, raillietina, railroad, railroaded, railroader, railroaders, railroading, railroadings, railroads, rails, railside, railway, railwayman, railwaymen, railways,