Results for 'raise'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: raise
- Money vocab
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Norse loan word
- Term used in the sport curling
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Raise:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'rais' as word stem):
Prefix + 'rais'
caravanserais, samurais, serais, terais,
'rais' + Suffix
raisable, raise, raiseable, raised, raiser, raisers, raises, raisin, raising, raisings, raisins, raisiny, raison, raisonne, raisons,