Results for 'rich'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: rich
- Adjectival Noun
- Adjectives modify Nouns
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This is a common first name
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- This word is similar in both languages
Definitions of Rich:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'rich' as word stem):
Prefix + 'rich'
alberich, aldrich, biebrich, dietrich, eldrich, enrich, erich, friedrich, gastrotrich, goodrich, heinrich, ostrich, overrich, superrich, tovarich, unenrich, zurich,
'rich' + Suffix
richard, richards, richardson, riche, richen, richened, richening, richens, richer, richers, riches, richest, richfield, richly, richmond, richness, richnesses, richter, richweed, richweeds,