Results for 'shown'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: shown
- Ditransitive Verb
- Inchoative verbs describe a change of state or appearance
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Past Participle
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
Definitions of Shown:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'shown' as word stem):
Prefix + 'shown'
foreshown, preshown, reshown,