Results for 'size'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: size
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
Definitions of Size:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'size' as word stem):
Prefix + 'size'
assize, biosynthesize, capsize, deemphasize, downsize, emphasize, fantasize, hypothesize, midsize, outsize, overemphasize, oversize, pagesize, photosynthesize, pintsize, reemphasize, resize, resynthesize, supersize, synthesize, undersize,
'size' + Suffix
sizeable, sizeably, sized, sizer, sizers, sizes,