Results for 'song'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: song
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
Definitions of Song:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'song' as word stem):
'song' + Suffix
songbird, songbirds, songbook, songbooks, songfest, songfests, songful, songfully, songfulness, songless, songlike, songs, songster, songsters, songstress, songstresses, songwriter, songwriters,