Results for 'spend'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: spend
- Money vocab
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- One of the 100 commonest verbs in English
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
- A verb describes an action or a state
Definitions of Spend:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'spend' as word stem):
Prefix + 'spend'
dispend, misspend, outspend, overspend, suspend, underspend,
'spend' + Suffix
spendable, spender, spenders, spending, spends, spendthrift, spendthriftiness, spendthrifts, spendthrifty,