Results for 'steel'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: steel
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- A metal
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in chemistry
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- This is a reflexive verb in English
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
- Uncountable Noun
Definitions of Steel:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'steel' as word stem):
Prefix + 'steel'
'steel' + Suffix
steeled, steelers, steelhead, steelie, steelier, steelies, steeliest, steeliness, steeling, steelmaker, steels, steelwork, steelworker, steelworks, steely, steelyard, steelyards,