Results for 'strength'
- Length: 8 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: strength
- A word that is frequently mis-spelled
- Abstract Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
- We make the verb by adding -EN to the noun, not the adjective.
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Term used in linguistics
- Adjective- Strong, Noun- Strength, Verb- Strengthen
Definitions of Strength:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'strength' as word stem):
Prefix + 'strength'
'strength' + Suffix
strengthen, strengthened, strengthener, strengtheners, strengthening, strengthens, strengthes, strengths,