Results for 'sugar'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: sugar
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Sanskrit loan word
- This is used in the Southern States of America
- Arabic loan word
- Term used in chemistry
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Uncountable Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Sugar:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'sugar' as word stem):
Prefix + 'sugar'
'sugar' + Suffix
sugarcane, sugarcanes, sugarcoat, sugarcoated, sugarcoating, sugarcoats, sugared, sugarier, sugariest, sugariness, sugaring, sugarings, sugarless, sugarplum, sugarplums, sugars, sugary,