Results for: Supply
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: Supply
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This is a term in economics.
- Term used in business English
- Term used in investment
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
Similar Words (using 'suppli' as word stem):
'suppli' + Suffix
suppliable, suppliance, suppliant, suppliantly, suppliants, supplicant, supplicants, supplicate, supplicated, supplicates, supplicating, supplicatingly, supplication, supplications, supplicatory, supplicavit, supplied, supplier, suppliers, supplies, suppling,