Results for 'surprise'
- Length: 8 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: surprise
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- This word is similar in both languages
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Surprise:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'surpris' as word stem):
'surpris' + Suffix
surprisal, surprise, surprised, surprisedly, surpriser, surprisers, surprises, surprising, surprisingly, surprisingness,