Results for 'talk'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: talk
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- One of the 100 commonest verbs in English
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
Definitions of Talk:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'talk' as word stem):
Prefix + 'talk'
beanstalk, bytalk, cornstalk, crosstalk, eyestalk, footstalk, leafstalk, outtalk, overtalk, shoptalk, stalk,
'talk' + Suffix
talkability, talkable, talkative, talkatively, talkativeness, talkback, talkbacks, talked, talker, talkers, talkie, talkier, talkies, talkiest, talking, talkings, talks, talky,