Results for 'tool'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: tool
- Countable Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Tool:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'tool' as word stem):
'tool' + Suffix
toolbox, toolboxes, tooled, tooler, toolers, toolhead, toolheads, toolholder, toolhouse, tooling, toolings, toolkit, toolkits, toolless, toolmaker, toolmaking, toolroom, toolrooms, tools, toolshed, toolsheds, toolsher,