Results for 'truck'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: truck
- Transport Vocab
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A word or term used by the transportation industry
- Term used in the theatre
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Truck:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'truck' as word stem):
Prefix + 'truck'
awestruck, dumbstruck, moonstruck, motortruck, overstruck, restruck, stagestruck, struck, sunstruck, thunderstruck,
'truck' + Suffix
truckage, truckages, trucked, trucker, truckers, truckful, trucking, truckings, truckle, truckled, truckler, trucklers, truckles, truckless, truckline, truckling, truckload, truckloads, truckman, truckmaster, truckmen, trucks,