Results for 'view'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: view
- Countable Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
- Term used in computing
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- This is used in the Southern States of America
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of View:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'view' as word stem):
Prefix + 'view'
crestview, fairview, ghostview, interview, overview, plainview, preinterview, preview, purview, rereview, review, riverview, teleview, unreview,
'view' + Suffix
viewable, viewdata, viewed, viewer, viewers, viewership, viewfinder, viewfinders, viewier, viewiest, viewing, viewings, viewless, viewpoint, viewpoints, views, viewy,