Results for 'village'
- Length: 7 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: village
- Countable Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
- Town and Country Vocab
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Village:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'villag' as word stem):