Results for 'weather'
- Length: 7 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: weather
- Weather Vocab
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- One of the 100 words most often misspelled in English
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Uncountable Noun
- Inanimate Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
- A word that is frequently mis-spelled
Definitions of Weather:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'weather' as word stem):
Prefix + 'weather'
'weather' + Suffix
weatherability, weatherboard, weatherboarding, weatherboards, weatherbound, weathercock, weathercocks, weathered, weatherer, weatherglass, weatherglasses, weathering, weatherliness, weatherly, weatherman, weathermen, weatherproof, weatherproofed, weatherproofing, weatherproofness, weatherproofs, weathers, weatherstrip, weatherstripped, weatherstripping, weatherstrips, weatherwise, weatherworn,