Results for 'worn'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: worn
- Irregular verb- like WEAR/WORE/WORN
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Past Participle
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Worn:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'worn' as word stem):
Prefix + 'worn'
careworn, footworn, foresworn, foreworn, forsworn, forworn, mainsworn, outsworn, outworn, overworn, shopworn, sworn, timeworn, toilworn, unsworn, unworn, warworn, waterworn, wayworn, weatherworn,
'worn' + Suffix