Ahmed A. Fazal
2000 N. Meridian rd apt# 304
Tallahassee, Fl. 32312.
EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead
I am seeking an Accountant position that will effectively utilize acquired expertise, creative talents and commitment to excellence. Desire a position with career growth potential.
Associates of Arts in Accounting April 2006
Tallahassee Community College 444 Appleyard Drive Tallahassee, Fl
2.80 Major GPA
Bachelors of Arts in Accounting August 2006- Present
Flagler College- Tallahassee Campus 444 Appleyard Drive Tallahassee, Fl
3.0 Current Major GPA
Relevant Course Work
· Financial Accounting
· Managerial Accounting
· Principles of Managerial Accounting
· Computer Application
· Speech Communication
· Macro/Micro Economics
· Personal Finance
· Business Computers
· Typing -55WPM
· Principles of Financial Accounting
· Business Law
· Finance ( l, ll)
· Management Theory
· Intermediate Accounting (1,2,3)
· Money and Banking
· Business Strategy
· Cost Accounting (1,2,3)
· Fed. Income Tax
· Advanced Accounting
· Quickbooks Pro 2008
Communications and People Skills:
· Consistently maintain a positive attitude and enjoy helping people.
· Articulate and very effective working with people with different backgrounds.
· Accurately record, remember, and verbally communicate detailed information.
· Cooperatively work with others to produce and deliver required work.
Organization and Time Management:
· A problem solver who quickly grasps complex situations and then turns them into manageable tasks.
· Produces quality work even when under extreme time pressure.
· MS Excel • MS Access
· MS PowerPoint • MS Word
· MS Internet Explorer • Typing -55WPM
Southern Communications 2415 N. Monroe St Tallahassee, Fl
Sales Representative June 2005- September 2006
· Assisted customers with products and services for Cingular, Nextel and T-Mobile.CUTCO Tallahassee, Fl. 32308
· Met daily sales targets with enthusiasm in highly competitive atmosphere.
· Worked closely with management in strategy meetings with the goal of increasing store profitability.
· Strong customer service and organization skills.
· Extensive knowledge of all mobile handsets.
· Aggressive sales techniques.
Sales Representative July 2006- October 2006
· Scheduled appointments with potential customers through personal referrals. Presented Cutco products in the customer's home in a demonstration that normally lasts 45 minutes to an hour. (Continued)
· Filled and submitted customer orders.
· Reviewed personnel performance with the local office manager over the phone daily.
· Attended weekly staff meetings, advanced training workshops and conferences on personal sales techniques, consumer behavior, time management, and effective communication.