Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Jordan
hi all,
I am going to write a motivational letter for erasmus exchange if anybody can help me please:

To whom it may concern

I am pleased to write to you to apply for the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility program for students to spend the next semester in Sapienza university of Rome. I am currently pursuing my master degree in electrical power engineering at Tafila technical university of Jordan.

The opportunity to study in Sapienza one of the best universities in Europe is very special opportunity for me to discover what is the modern trends in the science of power system engineering which is my field of interest. I believe going on exchange is a chance to be adventurous, explore the unknown and try new activities that have never been within my reach before. In my opinion studying at another university in a foreign country is an extraordinary opportunity. I see myself as considerate and reliable, sensitive and tolerant towards others, and I do believe I would fit well with student community in other country.
I have always been fascinated by the culture and history of Italy. Unfortunately, I have not had an opportunity to visit Italy yet. The Erasmus+ program would be a unique chance to fulfill this ambition and experience life in Italy and learn more about the culture through first-hand experience and university courses, also I am very eager to learn Italian language, I hope to learn as much as possible in this short period of time.

I would like to emphasize that I am willing to benefit from this program, as I am looking for a good subject for my thesis when I get back to my country. Also, I advocate the opinion that Erasmus program is excellent opportunity to build long life international friendships.
In conclusion, I am really convinced that studying abroad will be new wonderful challenge for me, but I am ready to tackle it with all its difficulties and uncertainties. I sincerely believe that the knowledge and experience I can gain in International Exchange could add value to my personal qualities and skills and will contribute further to my professional carrier goals.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I am going to write a motivational letter for Erasmus exchange. Would somebody please check for errors and offers corrections/suggestions?

Is the name of the school Erasmus Exchange? (If so, capitalize both words.)

To whom it may concern

I am pleased to write to you to apply for the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility program for students to spend the next semester in Sapienza university of Rome. I am currently pursuing my master degree in electrical power engineering at Tafila Technical University of Jordan.

The opportunity to study in Sapienza (one of the best universities in Europe) is very special opportunity for me to learn what the trends are in the field of power system engineering, which is my field of interest. I believe going on exchange is a chance to be adventurous, explore the unknown and try new activities that have never been within my reach before. In my opinion studying at another university in a foreign country is an extraordinary opportunity. I see myself as considerate and reliable, sensitive and tolerant towards others, and I do believe I would fit well with student community in another country.
I have always been fascinated by the culture and history of Italy. Unfortunately, I have not had an opportunity to visit Italy yet. The Erasmus+ program would be a unique chance to fulfill this ambition and experience life in Italy and learn more about the culture through first-hand experience and university courses, also I am very eager to learn the Italian language, I hope to learn as much as possible in a short period of time.

I would like to emphasize that I am willing to benefit from this program, as I am looking for a good subject for my thesis when I get back to my country. Also, I advocate the opinion that Erasmus program is excellent opportunity to build long life international friendships.

In conclusion, I am really convinced that studying abroad will be new wonderful challenge for me, but I am ready to tackle it with all its difficulties and uncertainties. I sincerely believe that the knowledge and experience I can gain in International Exchange would improve me as a person and would contribute further to my professional career goals.

What do you think?

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE]To whom it may concern[/STRIKE]

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am [STRIKE]pleased to[/STRIKE] writing to [STRIKE]you to[/STRIKE] apply for the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility program [STRIKE]for students[/STRIKE] to spend [STRIKE]the next[/STRIKE] one semester in Sapienza University of Rome, starting in January, 2016. I am currently [STRIKE]pursuing[/STRIKE] studying for my master's degree in electrical power engineering at Tafila Technical University, Jordan.

[STRIKE]The opportunity to[/STRIKE] Studying in Sapienza, one of the best universities in Europe, [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] would be a very special opportunity for me to discover [STRIKE]what is[/STRIKE] the [STRIKE]modern[/STRIKE] latest trends in the science of power system engineering which is my field of interest. I believe going on this exchange program is a chance to be adventurous, [STRIKE]explore the unknown[/STRIKE] experience a different culture and try new activities that have never been within my reach before. In my opinion, studying at another university in a foreign country is an extraordinary opportunity. I see myself as considerate and reliable, sensitive and tolerant towards others, and I do believe I would fit well with the diverse student community in Sapienza University, and the people of Rome and Italy. [STRIKE]other country.[/STRIKE] I have always been fascinated by the culture and history of Italy. Unfortunately, I have not had an opportunity to visit Italy yet. The Erasmus+ program would be a unique chance to fulfill this ambition, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] experience life in Italy and learn more about [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] Italian culture through first-hand experience and university courses. [STRIKE]also[/STRIKE] I am also very eager to learn Italian; [STRIKE]language,[/STRIKE] I hope to learn as much as possible in this short period of time.

I believe that I will greatly [STRIKE]would like to emphasize that I am willing to[/STRIKE] benefit from this program, as I trust I will be able to choose an appropriate [STRIKE]am looking for a good[/STRIKE] subject for my thesis when I get back to my country. Also, I [STRIKE]advocate the opinion that[/STRIKE] see the Erasmus program [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] as a unique and excellent opportunity to build [STRIKE]long[/STRIKE] lifelong international friendships.

In conclusion, I am really convinced that studying abroad will be a new and wonderful opportunity for me. [STRIKE]challenge for me, but I amready to tackle it with all its difficulties and uncertainties.[/STRIKE] I sincerely believe that the knowledge and experience I can gain [STRIKE]in International Exchange could[/STRIKE] from this program will add value to my personal qualities and skills and will contribute further to my professional carrier goals.

Yours faithfully,

Mahmoud Qudah
You can put in the correct semester start date. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.