Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
My name is wali Inam. I have written a motivation letter to acquire admission in Master degree programme in public health kindly review my motivation letter for corrections and suggestions. Institute limits number of word to 250. I have a deep regard for your help. thanks.

I am writing to express my interest in Master´s Degree Programme in Public Health offered by the University of Eastern Finland for the academic year 2016. I am well accomplished individual with suitable educational background and relevant experience. During higher secondary school education my interest soared in health sciences, as a result of participation in the seminars and health awareness programs on different community based problems. My interest guided me to begin the endeavors in the field of pharmacy. I completed graduation in Pharmacy in 2012.During graduation my institute groomed me as a motivated health professional. In the final year, visits to hospital wards and pharmacies gave me a fruitful experience and aided me to view the practical implementation of patient therapeutic evaluation and monitoring. I think knowledge of different health sectors make person more visionary and credible. This thought envisioned me to venture a pharmaceutical firm where I worked in quality control department and participated in a trial focused on developing formulation. I also worked in a pharmacy as an internee where I grabbed the chance to polish my communication skills and enhance my knowledge of drugs and related diseases.
I opted University of Eastern Finland because of its integration with organization like WHO, important academic networks and joint collaborative programs like Finnish-Russian Cross-Border University and Higher Education Institutions Institutional Cooperation Instrument .This course will brighten my prospects in research and help me to integrate with professional organizations in future.
You have my gratitude for considering my application

My name is Wali Inam. I have written a motivation letter to [STRIKE]acquire admission in[/STRIKE] apply for a master's degree programme in public health. [STRIKE]kindly[/STRIKE] Please review my motivation letter. [STRIKE]for corrections and suggestions.[/STRIKE] The institute limits the number of words to 250. I [STRIKE]have a deep regard for[/STRIKE] appreciate your help. Thanks.

I am writing to express my interest in the Master [STRIKE]Degree Programme in[/STRIKE] of Public Health programme offered by the University of Eastern Finland for the 2016 academic year. [STRIKE]2016.[/STRIKE]

I am a well-accomplished individual with a suitable educational background and relevant experience. During [STRIKE]higher[/STRIKE] secondary school, [STRIKE]education my[/STRIKE] I developed an interest [STRIKE]soared[/STRIKE] in health sciences as a result of participating [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] in [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] various seminars and community health awareness programs. [STRIKE]on different community based problems.[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]My interest guided[/STRIKE] That motivated me to [STRIKE]begin the endeavors in the field of[/STRIKE] study pharmacy. I successfully completed that and graduated [STRIKE]graduation in Pharmacy[/STRIKE] in 2012. During my studies, I learned to be [STRIKE]graduation my institute groomed me as[/STRIKE] a motivated health professional. In the final year, visits to hospital wards and pharmacies gave me a fruitful experience and [STRIKE]aided[/STRIKE] helped me to appreciate [STRIKE]view[/STRIKE] the practical implementation of patient therapeutic evaluation and monitoring. I think knowledge of [STRIKE]different[/STRIKE] the various health sectors is useful for professional development. [STRIKE]make person more visionary and credible.This thought envisioned me[/STRIKE] Thus, I decided to join [STRIKE]venture[/STRIKE] a pharmaceutical firm where I worked in the quality control department and participated in a trial focused on developing new formulations. I also worked in a pharmacy as an internee where I [STRIKE]grabbed[/STRIKE] took the opportunity [STRIKE]chance to polish[/STRIKE] to improve my communication skills and enhance my knowledge of drugs and their uses. [STRIKE]related diseases.[/STRIKE]

I opted for the University of Eastern Finland because of its [STRIKE]integration[/STRIKE] work with organizations like the WHO, [STRIKE]important[/STRIKE] strong ties to other eminent academic institutions [STRIKE]networks[/STRIKE] and joint collaborative programs like the Finnish-Russian Cross-Border University Program and the Higher Education Institutions Institutional Cooperation Instrument.[STRIKE]This course will brighten my prospects in research and help me to integrate with professional organizations in future.[/STRIKE] I believe that your master's program is the ideal course to improve my research skills and enhance my career prospects.

[STRIKE] You have my gratitude[/STRIKE]I thank you for considering my application and look forward to your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back