Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Netherlands
Hi, I'm Benyamin and I am looking for someone to check this motivation letter for me. thanks in advance
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to apply for the Bachelor’s program in ICT, in which I am very interested. The degree from one of the most prestigious, superior, and respected universities is my chance to enrich my knowledge and professionally outgrowth. I would like to state my candidacy for enrollment in this undergraduate program through this motivation letter.
In June 2021, I have finished high school and received a diploma in math & physics with A grades. My favorite courses were mathematics, physics, and chemistry during my studies. I always like to solve puzzles and hard equations. Because their exercises are like a riddle, I always felt challenged to solve something new. In addition, we had some workshops in technology and design themes once in a while. An interesting workshop was called “creativity and technology” in which we had to find a solution to combine our creativity and the ability to solve non-formulated situations. In this workshop, I’ve done two projects, one was weblog designing and the other one was a team project to create and design a digital book.
In This way, I’ve become more and more connected with pieces of technology and their high capability to unleash my creativity. At that time, I knew that I should increase my knowledge of computers software and hardware. In addition, during summers I decided to spend my summer learning IT-related subjects and I took some classes like programming, electrical, and weblog designing. I’ve also started learning phyton which after a little bit I could write simple games (like Hangman). The interesting part about coding is when you have a pile of data that is difficult for humans to organize in a visible shape but when you write a certain code for the computer, it’s like a snap of a finger, and after a few seconds you have a nice diagram shape based on your previous data. Like “THE DOLLAR GAME”. This fast and easy solution is only achievable by learning how to code and program a computer. Moreover, after all these classes I know that it’s not enough for me, and I need to learn more. Because with developing in IT field and programing we can make life much easier for everyone. For example, “Lettusebot” helped agriculture in so many ways from planting seeds faster to monitoring the soil. Or Dropbox which is used to store data in an iCloud environment. All these advances in technology were made by a creative programmer. Also, computers have unlimited options for creativity. Like writing a program to adjust your computer’s volume with your finger through a webcam or writing an application to solve hard math equations and things like that. When I was younger and even now, I’m obsessed with sci-fiction movies like, Iron man franchise, and my favorite part was when the character of the movie builds his own AI assistant, J.A.R.V.I.S, and I’m looking forward to building my own after studying ICT. Overall, I love bringing my imagination and creativity, about tech pieces, to reality. This is why I love to major in ICT.
I would like to add my journey of getting my diploma in two years except for three. That was when I decided to be productive in summer 2020 and I started to study 11th grade subjects so that I can jump to 12th grade in the coming school year instead. So, I had 4 months to study 11thgrade subjects to take their exams before the new school year starts. Although it was frustrating, I managed to pass every one of the exams with high grades (like I got multiply A+ scores in math-related subjects like statics and probability, algebra, etc.), and at the end of the summer, I was able to finish 11th grade and jump right into 12th grade. After finishing 12th grade, I got accepted into Electrical engineering major in XXX (XXX University of Technology), one of the top 3 universities in Iran. Although the major wasn’t what I wanted and it didn’t meet my passion, of being able to study ICT in an international atmosphere, I decided to study it but I only picked related subjects to ICT like math, physics, programming in the C++ language, etc.
In conclusion, studying ICT at XXX University is an opportunity I would love to dedicate myself to, wholeheartedly, and I hope that during my stay in XXX, I will be able to contribute to the community in the best way that I can. Considering my academic performance so far and my desire to enrich my and others’ knowledge in ICT, I am convinced that I will be a valuable addition to the program. I hope to be given a chance, as I am confident that I can meet and even exceed your expectations.
Thank you for considering my application.
Sincerely,
Benyamin Deilamizadeh

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello Benyamin,
1- How many words are you expected to write?
2- Which areas/points do you need to cover?
3- What is the submission deadline?

beny2004

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Netherlands
Hi
1-800 words
2- why this uni and why this major + some personal info and achievements
3- February 2nd

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for the Bachelor program in ICT program, for the autumn 2022 intake. in which I am very interested. The A degree from one of the most prestigious, superior, and respected universities is my chance to enrich my knowledge and professional experience. ly outgrowth. I would like to state my candidacy for enrollment in this undergraduate program through this motivation letter.

In June 2021, I have finished high school and received a diploma in math & physics with A grades. My favorite courses were mathematics, physics, and chemistry. During my studies, I always liked to solve puzzles and hard equations. Because their such exercises are like riddles, I always felt challenged to solve something new. In addition, we had some workshops in technology and design themes once in a while. An interesting workshop was called “creativity and technology” in which we had to find a solution to combine our creativity and the ability to solve non-formulated situations. In this that workshop, I’ve done I did two projects. One was weblog designing a weblog and the other one was a team project to create and design a digital book.

In This that way, I have become more and more connected with pieces of technology and their high capability I hope to use it to unleash my creativity. At that time, I knew that I should increase strengthen my knowledge of computer software and hardware. In addition, during summers I decided to spend my summer holidays learning IT-related subjects, so and I took some classes like programming, electrical principles, and weblog design. ing. I have also started learning phyton which after a little bit I could and now write code for simple games (like Hangman). The interesting part about coding is when you have a pile of data that is difficult for humans to organize in a visible shape but when you write a certain code for the computer, it’s like a snap of a finger, and after a few seconds you have that one can organize their ideas into a nice concept diagram shape based on your requirements and previous data. Like “THE DOLLAR GAME”. This fast and easy solution is only achievable by learning how to code and program in some computer language(s). Moreover, after all these classes Nevertheless, I know that it is not enough for me, and I need to learn more, because with developing in IT is a highly dynamic field, and new ways of programing we can create opportunities for major breakthroughs which can make life much easier for everyone. For example, “Lettusebot” helped agriculture in so many ways from planting seeds faster to monitoring the soil conditions. Or And Dropbox which is used to store data in an iCloud a cloud environment is another important relatively recent innovation in the field. All these advances in technology were made by a creative programmer. Also, computers have unlimited options for creativity, like writing a program to adjust your computer’s volume with your finger through a webcam or writing an application to solve hard math equations and other technical problems. things like that.

When I was younger and even now, I’m Since my childhood, I have been obsessed with sci-fi ction movies like, Iron Man, in which franchise, and my favorite part was when the main character of the movie builds his own AI assistant, J.A.R.V.I.S. and I’m I am also looking forward to building my own after studying ICT. Overall, I love bringing my imagination and creativity, about tech pieces, to reality. This is why I love to major in ICT.

I would like to add my journey of getting that I obtained my diploma in two years except for instead of three, That was when as I decided to be productive in summer 2020 and I started to study 11th grade subjects so that I can jump to 12th grade in the coming school year. instead. So, I had 4 months to study 11thgrade subjects to take their exams before the new school year starts. Although it was frustrating, I managed to pass every one of the exams with high grades (like I got multiply A+ scores (especially in math-related subjects like statistics and probability, as well as algebra) , etc.), and at the end of the summer, I was able to finish 11th grade and jump right into 12th grade.

After finishing 12th grade, I got accepted into the Electrical Engineering major in XXX (XXX University of Technology), one of the top three universities in Iran. Although the major wasn’t was not exactly what I wanted, and it didn’t meet my passion, of being able to study ICT in an international atmosphere, I decided to study stick with it but I only picked related subjects related to ICT like math, physics, and programming in the C++. language, etc.

In conclusion, studying ICT at XXX University is an opportunity I would love to dedicate myself to, wholeheartedly, and I hope that during my stay in XXX, I will be able to contribute to the community in the best way that I can. Considering my academic performance so far and my desire to enrich my and others’ knowledge in of ICT, I am convinced that I will be a valuable addition to the program. I hope to be given a chance, as I am confident that I can meet and even exceed your expectations.

Yours faithfully,
Sincerely,
Benyamin Deilamizadeh

beny2004

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Netherlands
thank you so much

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thank you so much.

Remember to start every sentence with a capital letter and end every sentence with an appropriate punctuation mark. Also note that there is no need to write a post to say "Thank you" to anyone. Just click on the "Thanks" icon. You can find this by hovering your mouse over the "Like" button.

beny2004

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Netherlands
So I edited the letter and I added all the things you wrote me.
And I would be really thankful, if you could check it one more time because I changed lots stuff within the letter.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to express my interest in applying for the Bachelor in ICT program, for the autumn 2022 intake. I’ve always dreamed of becoming a professional in the programming and ICT field. And I believe that BA in ICT from XXX university would set me miles ahead to reaching my goals. XXX University’s High scientific standards and the international atmosphere of it caught my attention straight away and the university’s standards are closely associated with my goals, studies, and my future plans.

In June 2021, I finished high school and received a diploma in math & physics with A grades. My favorite courses were mathematics, physics and chemistry. Because their exercises are like riddles and I always like to solve puzzles and hard equations, I always felt challenged during these courses which I found very interesting! Moreover, we also had some workshops on technology and design themes. An interesting one was “creativity and technology” in which we had to lead some projects by combining our creativity in the tech field and the lessons from beta courses together. In that workshop, I did several projects, including weblog designing and some team projects to create and design a digital book. In that way, I have become more and more connected with technology and I hope to use it to unleash my creativity. Since my childhood, I have been obsessed with science fiction movies like, Iron Man, in which my favorite part was when the main character builds his own AI assistant, J.A.R.V.I.S. I am also looking forward to building my own after studying ICT. Overall, I love bringing my imagination and creativity, to reality. At that time, I knew that I should strengthen my knowledge of computer software and hardware.

Therefore, I decided to spend my summer holidays learning ICT-related subjects, so I took some classes like programming, electrical principles, and weblog design. I have also started learning python and now write code for simple games (like Hangman). The interesting part about coding is that one can organize their ideas into a nice concept diagram based on requirements and previous data. Moreover, with learning how to code you can program machines to organize and do repetitive works for humans. In this way, people can be more productive and they have more time to be on their creative side. Furthermore, ICT is a highly dynamic field, and new ways of programming can create opportunities for major breakthroughs which can make life much easier for everyone. For example, “Lettusebot” helped agriculture in so many ways from planting seeds faster to monitoring soil conditions. And “Dropbox” which is used to store data in a Cloud environment is another important relatively recent innovation in the field. All these advances in technology were made by a creative programmer. That’s why I love majoring in ICT and software development.

I happened to be goal-oriented and I make plans to reach my goals. I’m also a fast learner. For instance, when I finished 10th grade at high school the Covid-pandemic just started. Because of the lockdown, I couldn’t go anywhere during that summer. So, I decided to take advantage of this situation to learn 11th grade during the 3 months of summer. Then after two months of hard study, I took the exams and I passed them with good scores which led me to finish 11th grade in 3 months instead of the regular 9 months of study. In this way, I started the 12th grade faster and got my diploma sooner. After finishing 12th grade, I got accepted into the Electrical Engineering major in IUT (XXX University of Technology), one of the top three universities in Iran. Even though this major is also interesting it didn’t meet my passion. As mentioned before my passion is to study ICT. I’d like to add that in XXX, the government chooses the major for us which causes us not to follow our passion. Nevertheless, I decided to stick with it but I only picked subjects related to ICT like math, physics, and programming in C++, so that I become prepared for my future ICT courses.

In conclusion, studying ICT at XXX University’s international atmosphere is an opportunity I would love to dedicate myself to, wholeheartedly, and I hope that during my stay in XXX, I will be able to contribute to the community in the best way that I can. Considering my academic performance so far and my desire to enrich my knowledge of ICT, I am convinced that I will be a valuable addition to the program. I hope to be given a chance, as I am confident that I can meet and even exceed your expectations.

Yours faithfully,

Benyamin Deilamizadeh

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to express my interest in applying for the Bachelor in ICT program, for the autumn 2022 intake. I have always dreamed of becoming a professional in the programming and ICT field, and I believe that the BA in ICT from XXX university with its high standards and international environment would help me attain my goals.

In June 2021, I finished high school and received a diploma in math & physics with A grades. My favorite courses were mathematics, physics and chemistry. Because such exercises are like riddles and I always like to solve puzzles and hard equations, I always felt challenged during these courses which I found very interesting. Moreover, we also had some workshops on technology and design themes. An interesting one was “creativity and technology” in which we had to lead some projects by combining our creativity in the tech field and the lessons from beta courses together. In that workshop, I did several projects, including designing a weblog and some team projects to create and design a digital book. In that way, I have become more and more connected with technology and I hope to use it to unleash my creativity. Since my childhood, I have been obsessed with science fiction movies like Iron Man, in which my favorite part was when the main character builds his own AI assistant, J.A.R.V.I.S. I am also looking forward to building my own after studying ICT.

At that time, I knew that I should strengthen my knowledge of computer software and hardware. Therefore, I decided to spend my summer holidays learning ICT-related subjects, so I took some classes like programming, electrical principles, and weblog design. I have also started learning python and now write code for simple games (like Hangman). The interesting part about coding is that one can organize their ideas into a nice concept diagram based on requirements and previous data. Furthermore, ICT is a highly dynamic field, and new ways of programming can create opportunities for major breakthroughs which can make life much easier for everyone. For example, “Lettusebot” helped agriculture in so many ways from planting seeds faster to monitoring soil conditions. And “Dropbox” which is used to store data in a cloud environment is another important relatively recent innovation in the field. All these advances in technology were made by a creative programmer. That is why I love majoring in ICT and software development.

I am goal-oriented and I strive hard to reach my goals. I am also a fast learner. For instance, when I finished 10th grade at high school, the COVID pandemic just started. Because of the lockdown, I could not go anywhere during that summer. So, I decided to take advantage of that situation to learn 11th grade during the three months of summer. Then after two months of hard study, I took the exams and I passed them with good scores which led me to finish 11th grade in three months instead of the regular nine months of study. In this way, I completed my diploma one year earlier than normal. After finishing 12th grade, I got accepted into the Electrical Engineering major in IUT (XXX University of Technology), one of the top three universities in Iran. Even though this major is also interesting, it was not exactly my ideal field of study. As mentioned before, my passion is to study ICT. I would like to add that in XXX, the government chooses the major for us, which means students often cannot get their choice of tertiary program. Nevertheless, I decided to stick with it but I only picked subjects related to ICT like math, physics, and programming in C++, so that I become prepared for my future ICT courses.

In conclusion, studying ICT at XXX University is an opportunity I would love to dedicate myself to, wholeheartedly, and I hope that during my stay in XXX, I will be able to contribute to the community in the best way that I can. Considering my academic performance so far and my desire to enrich my knowledge of ICT, I am convinced that I will be a valuable addition to the program. I hope to be given a chance, as I am confident that I can meet and even exceed your expectations.

Yours faithfully,

Benyamin Deilamizadeh

Status
Not open for further replies.