Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Please check and help to fix any mistakes if found.

After Donald Trump’s victory, Maldives Energy Minister Thoriq Ibrahim, who control small island nations who fear they will be washed away by rising seas. "America has led this technological transformation and can continue to create jobs and opportunity in this area - something people everywhere will benefit from."

Patricia Espinosa, who is executive secretary of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) congratulated Trump and stated that “We look forward to engaging with his administration to take the climate action agenda forward for the benefit of the peoples of the globe,"
For its part, the European Union supported Trump’s victory. According to the EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini said “EU-U.S. ties are deeper than any change in politics. We'll continue to work together” and on Wednesday we will continue our work with US
On the other side, The American Energy Alliance welcomed Trabab's victory, said Mohamed, chairman of the group" President-elect Trump’s victory presents an opportunity to reset the harmful energy policies of the last generation. He has laid out an energy plan that puts the needs of American families and workers first."

Last edited by a moderator:

Amigos4

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Mona Ibrahim, all of your posts seem to be focused on Donald Trump. Are you studying the former president by using news articles that have been written by various journalists? It appears to me that you are trying to add your comments to these published articles and, at some point, you will turn them in to be graded by a professor. If this is true, you are asking us to correct your homework.
Please provide us with more context as to what you would like us to do to help you improve your English.

Mona Ibrahim

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Mona Ibrahim, all of your posts seem to be focused on Donald Trump. Are you studying the former president by using news articles that have been written by various journalists? It appears to me that you are trying to add your comments to these published articles and, at some point, you will turn them in to be graded by a professor. If this is true, you are asking us to correct your homework.
Please provide us with more context as to what you would like us to do to help you improve your English.

Actually, No. But, I am trying to summarize what I have seen in the program today as practicing my English. That's all.

99bottles

Banned
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
Greece
I am not a teacher nor a native speaker.

I tried to correct/improve it for you... (A general guideline: Write shorter sentences.)

After Donald Trump’s victory, Thoriq Ibrahim, Energy Minister of Maldives (Maldives control small island nations who fear they will be washed away by rising seas) stated, "America has led this technological transformation and can continue to create jobs and opportunities in this area, something people everywhere will benefit from."

Patricia Espinosa, Executive Secretary of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), congratulated Trump and stated, “We look forward to engaging with his administration to take the climate action agenda forward for the benefit of the people of the globe."
For its part, the European Union supported Trump’s victory. According to Federica, Foreign Policy Chief of the EU: “The EU-U.S. ties are deeper than any change in politics. We'll continue to work together, and on Wednesday, we will continue our work with US."
On the other side, the American Energy Alliance welcomed Trabab's victory. Mohamed, chairman of the group, said, ''Trump’s victory presents an opportunity to reset the harmful energy policies of the last generation. He has laid out an energy plan that puts the needs of American families and workers first."

Last edited by a moderator:

Mona Ibrahim

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
I tried to correct/improve it for you... (A general guideline: Write shorter sentences.)

After Donald Trump’s victory, Thoriq Ibrahim, Energy Minister of Maldives (Maldives control small island nations who fear they will be washed away by rising seas) stated, "America has led this technological transformation and can continue to create jobs and opportunities in this area, something people everywhere will benefit from."

Patricia Espinosa, Executive Secretary of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), congratulated Trump and stated, “We look forward to engaging with his administration to take the climate action agenda forward for the benefit of the people of the globe."
For its part, the European Union supported Trump’s victory. According to Federica, Foreign Policy Chief of the EU: “The EU-U.S. ties are deeper than any change in politics. We'll continue to work together, and on Wednesday, we will continue our work with US."
On the other side, the American Energy Alliance welcomed Trabab's victory. Mohamed, chairman of the group, said, ''Trump’s victory presents an opportunity to reset the harmful energy policies of the last generation. He has laid out an energy plan that puts the needs of American families and workers first."
Thanks for your help and checking.

Status
Not open for further replies.