Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Burmese
Home Country
Myanmar
Current Location
Myanmar
I just want to know that I can use following sentences together in my email.

Please let me know your thoughts on this subject. I'm wondering if you would give some suggestion.

Could anyone give me some advice? or Should I use only one sentence.

Is it enough that I write the first one?

one more question. Could I also use "Please kindly let me know your thoughts on this subject."

Please let me know your thoughts on this subject. I'm wondering if you would give some suggestion.

I think second sentence is redundant.

and I think it is correct to say: I am wondering if you give me some suggestions or I was wondering if you would give me some suggestions

Last edited:
Is it enough that I write the first one?

one more question. Could I also use "Please kindly let me know your thoughts on this subject."

yes it is enough. I think you can use "kindly" but it is unnecessary and a little odd. if you want to be very polite,say: Would/Could you please...?

Thanks for your suggestions. I decided to use "Could you please let me know your thoughts on this subject?"
It is correct, isn't it?

Thanks for your suggestions. I decided to use "Could you please let me know your thoughts on this subject?"
It is correct, isn't it?

Here I prefer to use: Would you please...?
and wait for other suggestions. I am only a friendly commentator. Moderators can be more helpful.

Last edited:
Telemehdi - please follow the Forum Guidelines and put "Not a teacher" at the beginning of your posts when you are answering other learners' posts. It is also important to make sure that your posts use correct capitalisation and punctuation.

Please let me know your thoughts on this subject. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Do you know the difference between "thoughts" and "suggestions"?

Of course. But I'm not sure which one should I ask to him.

Firstly, I just want to know his thoughts, he also want to do that I suggest. If he agree with me, I want to get his suggestion/advice to complete my proposal.

If I'm wrong, please correct my sentences and my thoughts.
Many thanks in advances.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back