Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Thank you so much in advance

My essay starts off like this

My passion is to help people(maybe use everyone). There is no greater joy than seeing a smile on someone’s face. I have been raised with a great deal of compassion and dedication to help others. Stories of survival, pain and hope really inspire me to continue my dream to be in the medical field. Life struggles such as my mother, really drives me to perform my best. She was stricken with Rheumatoid Arthritis when I was 9 years old. After seeing her world collapse, it humbled my life. Living with, battling with, standing right beside her and helping her throughout my life really motivated me to do more. So I have (irreversibly) decided that I will become a rheumatologist.

Thanks for reading ^^

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
My passion is to help people(maybe use everyone, I prefer 'people' ). There is no greater joy than seeing a smile on someone’s face. I have been raised with a great deal of compassion and dedication to help others. Stories of survival, pain and hope really inspire me to continue(pursue) my dream to be in the medical field. Life struggles such as with my mother, really drive(s) me to perform my best. She was stricken with rheumatoid arthritis when I was 9 years old. After seeing her world collapse, it humbled my life. Living with, battling with, standing right beside her and helping her throughout my life really motivated me to do more. So I have (irreversibly) decided that I will become a rheumatologist. (I have resolved to become a rheumatologist).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.