Diary entry - I had a nightmare last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybo

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
I had a nightmare last night. I dreamt that I got beaten up by a cursed doll. When I woke up, I was angry that why I couldn't control my dream because I wanted to fight back in the dream. It was so real because it hurt in the dream. What was more, all those scenes happened in my home, then why couldn't I control them? What makes me feel strange is that I already had many ghost dreams took place in my home. Is that a hint suggesting there are ghosts in my home? Or, is it just because I've spent too much time staying at home since the pandemic, and that made me feel annoyed about my home?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
You kind of got off track after angry. There are two ways to fix the problem. First, end that sentence with angry, and start another sentence. Or say, for example, "When I woke up I was angry with myself for not fighting back."

You have a lot of a questions I don't have the answers to.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Last night, I had a nightmare last night. I dreamt that in which I got beaten up by a cursed doll.

When I woke up, I was angry that why I couldn't control my dream because I wanted to fight back. in the dream.

It was so seemed very real; because it hurt in the dream I actually felt pain!

What was more, all those the scenes happened in my home, then so why couldn't I control them?

What makes me feel strange The strange thing is that I already have had many ghost dreams about ghosts and they all took place in my home.

Is that a hint suggesting there are ghosts in my home? Does that suggest my house is haunted or no comma here is it just because that I've spent too so much time staying at home since during the pandemic , and that made me feel annoyed about I've started to dislike my home?

Note my changes above.

I won't try to answer any of those questions. The mind is a wonderful, fascinating and sometimes scary thing. Dreams are intriguing but I don't try to read anything into them. Enjoy the nice ones; forget the nasty ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.