Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

My favourite shampoo seems to be discontinued because I can't find it anywhere. I hope they are just out of order temporarily. That shampoo is the only one that doesn't make my scalp itchy. A few years ago, I tried out other shampoos, and some of them even reddened my scalp. It's strange that I have no problem when I use the shampoos in hotels. However, when I buy my own, most of the time, I'm allergic to them. I bought a lavender shampoo this morning. Although I don't like the smell of it, it haven't made my scalp itchy yet. I will observe a few more days to see if it suits me.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
My favourite shampoo seems to be have been discontinued because - I can't find it anywhere. I hope they are it's just out of order stock temporarily. That shampoo is the only one that doesn't make my scalp itchy. A few years ago, I tried out some other shampoos, and but some of them even reddened irritated my scalp. It's strange that I have no problem when I use the shampoos in hotels. However, when I buy my own, most of the time, I'm allergic intolerant to them. I bought a lavender shampoo this morning. Although I don't like the smell of it, it haven't hasn't made my scalp itchy yet. I will observe keep an eye on it for a few more days to see if it suits me.
See above.
"Out of order" means "not working". That's not what you needed.
You're not allergic to something if it just makes you itch. An allergy results in life-threatening anaphylactic shock.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I beg to differ. Yes, an allergic reaction can be so bad that the affected individual needs emergency care. However, if you are like me (and millions of other people) you react to pollen in the air with various symptoms -- sneezing, watery eyes, runny nose -- fun stuff like that. 😊