Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Serbian
Home Country
Serbia
Current Location
Serbia
I know, too longа and full of mistakes, but if someone has the time to check this out and correct grammatical mistakes, or just a part of them, it would be great. ;-):up:

The expectations that members of the Eros style have expressed self-esteem (Lee, 1987, Hendrick & Hendrick, 1983 Campabell et al. 2002) and overall satisfaction in the field of self-concept, perceived themselfs as competent but low scores achieved on loneliness (Rotenberg & korol, 1995, Net & Pinto, 2003) and fear of negative social evaluation, were confirmed in this study. When it comes to sexual behavior, what at first glance is not expected from the Eros, is the tendency to non-coital sexual play, but when you take into consideration the high evaluation of emotions and emotional stability of Eros, and that non-coital sexual play (in addition to experiences which do not involve penetration) includes the enjoyment of such sexual relations and ease of orgasm, it seems that this dimension can really understand in the emotional context of Eros. Emotional stability and the positive aspects of the self-concept of Eros talk a strong link with the number of sexual partners, according to which members of this style over the other, leading.

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
What is the purpose of this piece of writing? What will you do with it once it's corrected?

nikola95

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Serbian
Home Country
Serbia
Current Location
Serbia
I'll merge it with the rest of my work, this is the third part of my study.

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I know my text is too long and full of mistakes, but if someone has the time to check this out and correct my grammatical mistakes, or just [STRIKE]a part[/STRIKE] some of them, it would be great. ;-):up:

The text you posted was way too long. I have edited it to make it shorter and easier to deal with. Let's take it one paragraph at a time.

-------------------------------------------------------
what at first glance is not expected from the Eros,

ease of orgasm, it seems that this dimension can really understand in the emotional context of Eros.

talk a strong link with the number of sexual partners, according to which members of this style over the other, leading.

I don't understand the above; I also don't understand what you mean by "Eros" or "Eros style."

nikola95

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Serbian
Home Country
Serbia
Current Location
Serbia
what at first glance is not expected from the Eros - something that is not expected from someone (At first sight it is not expected from this style).

Eros is the name for love style by Alan Lee theory, and that theory is my theoretical framework.

[STRIKE]ease of orgasm[/STRIKE] (quickly achieving orgasm), it seems that this dimension can really understand in the emotional context of Eros. (i list reasons for interpretation of the mine results in accordance with the theory).

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
The expectations that members of the Eros style have [STRIKE]expressed[/STRIKE] high self-esteem (Lee, 1987, Hendrick & Hendrick, 1983 Campabell et al. 2002) and overall satisfaction in the field of self-concept, perceive themselves as competent but [STRIKE]low[/STRIKE] score poorly when it comes to [STRIKE]achieved on[/STRIKE] loneliness (Rotenberg & korol, 1995, Net & Pinto, 2003) and fear of negative social evaluation, were confirmed in this study. When it comes to sexual behavior, [STRIKE]what at first glance is not expected from the Eros, is[/STRIKE] the tendency to non-coital sexual play might not be expected from this style, but when you take into consideration the high value [STRIKE]ation[/STRIKE] of emotions and emotional stability of Eros-style lovers, and that non-coital sexual play (in addition to experiences which do not involve penetration) includes the enjoyment of such sexual relations and ease of achieving orgasm, it seems that this dimension can [STRIKE]really understand[/STRIKE] be clearly understood in the emotional context of Eros. Emotional stability and the positive aspects of the self-concept of Eros [STRIKE]talk[/STRIKE] indicate a strong [STRIKE]link[/STRIKE] correlation with the number of sexual partners, according to which members of this style over the other, leading.
I can't work out the meaning of the last part.

Status
Not open for further replies.