Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
According to your discussion with YY last Friday, we reduced the storage to 20 kwh, which can be expanded to 30 kwh in the future. The additional cost for the 10kwh will be $3,000.
Please keep in mind that the structure is not included in the deal because we considered it that you will provide it since you produce steel.
And, in answer to the last question, absolutely, all lighting and accessories are included in the package.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Haven't we told you before that you keep inappropriately using "According to"? You've done it again here. Open with something else.

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Following your phone conversation last Friday with Mrs. YY, I have attached the revised offer.
We have reduced the storage to 20 kwh, which can be expanded to 30 kwh in the future. The additional cost for the 10kwh will be $3,000.
Please keep in mind that the structure is not included in the deal because we considered it that you will provide it since you produce steel.
And, in answer to the last question, absolutely, all lighting and accessories are included in the package.

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Following from your phone conversation last Friday with Mrs. YY, I have attached here the revised offer.
We have reduced the storage to 20 kwh, which can be expanded to 30 kwh in the future. The additional cost for the 10kwh will be $3,000.
Please keep in mind that the structure is not included in the deal offer because we considered it that you will provide it take it that you will do it since you produce steel.

Last edited:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Perhaps:

Regarding your phone conversation with Mrs. YY .....

I think of an offer as something somebody is willing to pay for something. However, that's not the way you use it. (Maybe yours is a legitimate use of the word.)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Start with "Following on from ..." or "As discussed with YY last Friday".

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Perhaps:

Regarding your phone conversation with Mrs. YY .....

I think of an offer as something somebody is willing to pay for something. However, that's not the way you use it. (Maybe yours is a legitimate use of the word.)
The offer is to supply an equipment for a price, but I would call it a quotation, to be precise.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
The offer is to supply an equipment for a price, but I would call it a quotation, to be precise.
That's it! I think that's what I was trying to think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.