Early start and finish time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. I simply answered your question. I have no idea where you got any indication of anger in my response.

Wrong. I simply answered your question. I have no idea where you got any indication of anger in my response.

Okay , sorry again. I thought I asked so many questions and you got irritated and told me to use the sentences that I suggested. Thank you for bearing me.

Last edited:
Doesn't this mean "to endure"?

'Bearing with me' means 'having patience with me'.

'Bearing me' means 'giving birth to me'.

Okay, oh no she must be laughing on me. :-|sorry Emsr2d2. Let me correct myself "thanks for bearing with me:-(.

The phrase is:

She must be laughing AT me.

(I wouldn't assume that to be the case.)

Last edited:
Two things, Tufguy.

Sometimes statements by ESL learners are unintentionally humorous. That doesn't mean people are laughing at that person.

For future reference, please keep in mind that I might have a hard time explaining why I said something if, in fact, I didn't say it.

Two things, Tufguy.

Sometimes statements by ESL learners are unintentionally humorous. That doesn't mean people are laughing at that person.

For future reference, please keep in mind that I might have a hard time explaining why I said something if, in fact, I didn't say it.

No, I was just kidding. I wasn't that serious about that statement but it was good. I got a chance to get two of my mistakes corrected by you guys. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back