[Essay] Essay: Does the modern society discriminate homosexuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyTL

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Swedish
Home Country
Sweden
Current Location
Sweden
Dear members,

Finally I have decided for a topic "Does the modern society discriminate homosexuality?".
Now I am trying to make an essay plan, but I am stuck. I can't come up with questions.

please help

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Dear members,

Finally I have decided for a topic "Does (no article) modern society discriminate against homosexuality?".
Now I am trying to make an essay plan, but I am stuck. I can't come up with questions.

Please help.

You have chosen the topic so presumably you have some idea what you want to say about it. If you haven't, choose a topic about which you have some ideas.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
The title of your essay is a question. The first thing you should do is decide whether you think modern society does or does not discriminate against homosexuality/homosexual people. If you think it does, you need to find examples to prove your point. If you think it doesn't, you need to find examples to prove your point. If it is a discursive essay, you will need to find examples showing both sides of the argument but you still need to come to a conclusion showing which point of view you agree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.