Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
I Would like to check if the interview would be arranged this week, as based on your feedback it will be decided if I can arrange for travel plan this week.

I Would like to check if the interview would be arranged this week, as my potential/ prospect travel plan will be decided based on the interview date.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
That's such a mess that I don't know where to start. It's a very long sentence that lacks, at the very least, some useful punctuation. Why does the sentence start with a modal verb?

Economist2010

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
That's such a mess that I don't know where to start. It's a very long sentence that lacks, at the very least, some useful punctuation. Why does the sentence start with a modal verb?

I would like to highlight that I am still learning English so it is normal to find some mistakes in what I am writing however I will apply your advice and edit the thread

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I would like to check if the interview [STRIKE]would[/STRIKE] is likely to be [STRIKE]arranged[/STRIKE] this week. [STRIKE]as based on your feedback it will be decided[/STRIKE] I need to know if I [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] need to [STRIKE]arrange for[/STRIKE] make travel plans. [STRIKE]this week.[/STRIKE]

I would like to check if the interview [STRIKE]would[/STRIKE] is likely to be [STRIKE]arranged[/STRIKE] this week, as my [STRIKE]potential/ prospect[/STRIKE] travel plans will be decided based on the interview date.

I would like to highlight that I am still learning English so it is normal to find some mistakes in what I am writing. However, I will [STRIKE]apply[/STRIKE] take note of your advice and edit the thread.

Please note my corrections above. We know you're a learner but your level is high enough that you should know to write in complete sentences, and to remember a closing punctuation mark at the end of every sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.