Hi! I'm from Slovak and I need to check this text. Can somebody corecct my misstakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan Slovák

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Slovak
Home Country
Slovak Republic
Current Location
Slovak Republic
Last week, we was on the theatre game in Bratislava with my class. We travelled by train and we came to Bratislava very early. Everybody were tired and everybody wished to be in the bed. The theatre seemed to be huge from outside but it was actually rather small inside. The game started at 9:00. In the game played 4 actors. They didn´t from Slovakia, because they still spoke in English. The game was kind weird. The story was about one fireman, but didn´t as a real fireman. These firemans were burnt books, because were very bad in this world. When people read books, firemans must burnt their books. The main actor met here one girl. She was very mad. She Sayed, that in her house didn´t have TV and they were spoke together every time. At one night, when the main actor was in the car and drive, he didn´t see the mad girl and crushed into she. She died there. The main actor had a dream about her. In the dream he swam in the river. After this, I didn´t understand everything. The game was very incomprehensible. I thought, that didn´t everybody understand the story. After the game we went to the mall. I ordered three big burgers, because I was very hungry. The trip to the Bratislava was OK and I wanted to go there again.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I don't know what "on the theatre game" means.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
With regard to your title, note that in English your country is called "Slovakia". You are a "Slovak national" or a "Slovakian".

When are you going to submit your piece of writing to your teacher/tutor for marking or grading?

Status
Not open for further replies.