How can I express the fact that I'm annoyed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nongdamgomnim

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
Hello. I wanna know expressions and idioms which are used in real situations among English natives.

I want to know idioms when complicated, for example, it's too difficult to tell reasons why am I annoying.
at that moment, how can I say my feeling?
when I searched the internet, there were "I haven't been feeling myself."
But I don't think it's a suitable and sensible expression for that situation.

I want to know idioms or expressions when I feel complicated to tell every reason.

(like... just annoying, complicated...hard to tell every detail. there are nothing special reasons.)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello. I wanna want to know some expressions and idioms which are used in real situations among native English natives speakers.

I want to know idioms when complicated. For example, when it's too difficult to tell the reasons why that am I annoying. At that moment, how can I say my explain how I'm feeling?

When I searched the internet, there were I found "I haven't been feeling myself" but I don't think it's a suitable and sensible expression for that situation.

I want to know some idioms or expressions that I can use when I feel complicated to tell every reason like... just such as annoying or complicated. It's hard for me to tell give every all the details. There are nothing no special reasons.)

Welcome to the forum.

Please note my corrections above. I don't understand the parts I have underlined and marked in blue. I think you might be misunderstanding "annoying". That means that you are making other people annoyed - your behaviour is making them angry. Perhaps you want to express that you are annoyed (you are slightly angry at something or someone). I don't know what you mean by "complicated" in this context. People don't feel complicated. Situations can be complicated. English sentences can be complicated!

nongdamgomnim

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
wow! thank you for your correcting. what I want to know is idioms when I'm just annoyed or irritated without special reasons.
your correcting is really helpful. thanks.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
I've had enough.
I can't take it any longer.
It's doing my head in.
It's pissing me off.

Etc.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Wow! Thank you for your correcting corrections. What I want to know is some idioms to use when I'm just annoyed or irritated without any special reasons reason.
Your correcting is corrections are really helpful. Thanks.
Remember to start every sentence with a capital letter.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I don't know how you can be annoyed without any reason. Maybe you're not in a good mood, but that's not the same thing.

Barque

Banned
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
Singapore
I suspect that's what the OP means--that he/she's sometimes in a bad mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.