Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I would like to gladly inform you that you will be provided by USD xxxx as extra allowance along with your salary effective from 1/1/2022. Your new salary will be xxxx. This increase in your salary resembles recognition to your outstanding efforts. The company values your contribution and continuously looks for ways to reward loyal and hardworking employee like yourself. The management has the right to withdraw this allowance at any time in case your performance is law.

Congratulations and best of luck in future

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I would like to gladly inform you that you will be provided by receive USD xxxx as extra allowance along with your salary effective from 1/1/2022. Your new salary will be xxxx. This increase in your salary resembles is in recognition to of your outstanding efforts. The company values your contribution and continuously looks for ways to reward loyal and hardworking employees like you. rself. However, please note that the management has the right to withdraw this allowance at any time in case your performance deteriorates. is law.

Congratulations and best of luck in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.