Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
''There is no doubt that transportation is one of the most important parts of our lives. Especially nowadays, almost all people have their own car to go wherever they want. In some countries,of course, bicycles are also made up noteworthy percentage of transportation. Learning to ride a bicycle and learning to drive a car, which become a necessity, are different in terms of learning expense and difficulty level.

Considering the learning expense, differences between learning to ride a bicycle and learning to drive a car can be easily observed. To demonstrate, ones who want to learn how to ride a bicycle, just need to buy a bicycle and have enough time to learn. On the other hand, if someone wants to learn how to drive a car, he or she has to go to a driving school which comes at a price. Besides, if one can pass the exam, he or she has to pay for driving licence. In short, learning expense is a significant difference between learning to drive a car and learning to ride a bicycle.

Difficulty level of learning to ride a bicycle and that of learning to drive a car may be regarded as another difference between them. Bicycles are easily learnable devices for everyone who can control his hand and feet to operate bicycle. On the other side, cars are more complex vehicles. In addition, If you lose your attention when you drive, it can result in an accident.

In conclusion, learning expense and difficulty level of learning are believed to be two differences between learning to ride a bicycle and learning to drive a car. It is clear that advantages and disadvantages of these two subjects must be considered.''

I am suspicious about the bold parts of this essay. May you help me to correct my mistakes? Thanks for your help.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
There is no doubt that transportation is [STRIKE]one of the most[/STRIKE] an important aspect in modern life. [STRIKE]parts of our lives.[/STRIKE] Especially nowadays, [STRIKE]almost all[/STRIKE] many people have their own car to go wherever they want. In some countries, of course, bicycles are also [STRIKE]made up noteworthy percentage[/STRIKE] an important means of transportation. Learning to ride a bicycle [STRIKE]and learning[/STRIKE] or to drive a car [STRIKE], which become[/STRIKE] is often a necessity [STRIKE], are[/STRIKE] and is different in terms of [STRIKE]learning[/STRIKE] expense and level of difficulty. [STRIKE]level.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]Considering the learning expense, differences between[/STRIKE] Learning to ride a bicycle is far cheaper than [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] learning to drive a car. [STRIKE]can be easily observed. To demonstrate, ones[/STRIKE] Anyone who wants to learn how to ride a bicycle just needs to buy a bicycle and to practise a little. [STRIKE]have enough time to learn.[/STRIKE] On the other hand, if someone wants to learn how to drive a car, he or she has to go to a driving school, which comes at a price. Besides, if one can pass the driving test, [STRIKE]exam,[/STRIKE] he or she has to pay for the driving licence. In short, it costs [STRIKE]learning expense is a[/STRIKE] significantly more [STRIKE]difference between[/STRIKE] to learn [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] to drive a car [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] compared with learning to ride a bicycle.

Moreover, much more effort is required to learn to drive a car than to ride a bike. [STRIKE]Difficulty level of learning to ride a bicycle and that of learning to drive a car may be regarded as another difference between them.[/STRIKE] Bicycles are easy [STRIKE]ily learnable devices for everyone who can[/STRIKE] to control [STRIKE]his hand and feet to[/STRIKE] and operate. [STRIKE]bicycle. On the other side,[/STRIKE] In contrast, cars are more complex vehicles and much more difficult to learn to drive. [STRIKE]In addition, If you lose your attention when you drive, it can result in an accident.[/STRIKE]

In conclusion, [STRIKE]learning[/STRIKE] the expense and level of difficulty [STRIKE]level of learning[/STRIKE] are [STRIKE]believed to be[/STRIKE] two major differences between learning to ride a bicycle and learning to drive a car. [STRIKE]It is clear that advantages and disadvantages of these two subjects must be considered.''[/STRIKE]

I am [STRIKE]suspicious[/STRIKE] unsure about the parts in bold [STRIKE]parts[/STRIKE] of this essay. [STRIKE]May[/STRIKE] Would you help me to correct my mistakes? Thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erbab

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Thanks for your corrections and patience. I understand that I have used a lot of redundant words and phrases. I will try to make more grammatical and simpler sentences. I am grateful to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.