Member Type
Other
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
If anyone could help me, I would be ever so grateful. I just want to make sure this letter is impressive enough to get me the job.
If anyone could have a look-see, I would be forever in their debt. :lol:

Please see below:

To whom it may concern,
Re: Post no. 1368
Please regard this as an application for the position of Faculty Administration Co-ordinator. Based on the specifications stated in the advertisement, I believe I possess the relevant experience, knowledge, and skills.
I am able to use modern office equipment (i.e. photocopiers, fax, scanners, etc) and I have the ability to use Microsoft applications to a high standard which includes creating spreadsheets, databases and mail merges, and I can input data with accuracy and speed, maintaining the database integrity and ensuring confidentiality at all times. I can type at 37 wpm with 100% accuracy, from copy or audio tape. I consider myself to possess excellent communication skills both oral and written. I have experience in calendar management for senior members of staff, organising meetings, room bookings via Celcat, typing up minutes of meetings, and prioritising my work efficiently.
I am also a good team player and get along with both junior and senior members of staff at a professional level as well as being able to relate to students whilst maintaining professionalism. I am able to work autonomously as well as in a team environment, and as a result, I am very organised and self-motivated; I am comfortable devising and operating filing systems, both soft and hard copies
My background experience and goals seem to match the job requirements well. I am confident I can perform in this position effectively, and I am excited about the idea of working in such a role.
Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Kimmyjoon

kimmyjoon

Member Type
Other
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK