May I ask the student in the far back help collect the workbooks of your row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about English Teachers in China. But I know about "classroom English" from some teachers in Ukraine and Russia. With that, we usually mean a bunch of phrases or sentences which we use in English lessons. Something like this one.

NOT A TEACHER

I'm not sure about English Teachers in China. But I know about "classroom English" from some teachers in Ukraine and Russia. With that, we usually mean a bunch of phrases or sentences which we use in English lessons. Something like this one.

NOT A TEACHER
Interesting! How did it happen that your home country is Canada but your native language is Ukranian?

I stand corrected.

I knew you'd ask! :lol:
My mum is Ukrainian. My dad is Canadian. I was born in Canada. But we moved back to Ukraine when I was 2. So, I can't call Canada my exact home country. But I love the idea of being "Canadian-born."

I knew you'd ask! :lol: My mum is Ukrainian. My dad is Canadian. I was born in Canada. But my parents moved back to Ukraine when I was 2. So, I can't call Canada my exact home country. But I love the idea of being "Canadian-born."

Well, at two you had probably learned English unless your parents only spoke Ukrainian to each other.

To clear the air, my mum and I moved back, not dad. And I spoke English at two, but not too much as you can notice. ;-)
I think we shouldn't discuss it in this thread.:lol: But I'll be glad to answer any questions if it's appropriate here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back