Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
you are a customer executive for cinemas. recently a co. (winz india ovt .ltd) made a group booking online the fine cinemws website for a ,movie outing. However,when they arrived their booking could not be found and they had to purchae tickets again.The HR manager of the comapany-Mr bala is now writing in for a refund of the original payement in full along with compensation for the inconvenience .write a letter to mr bala,the person who made the booking and offer himyour apologies /explanation as well as suitable compensation

atleast 200-300
letter writing evaluation

sentrnce contruction ,grammmar and punctuation,addressed all,patrs of the letter ,overall prsentation

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Welcome to Using English.

We do not do students' homework.

radhikakuna

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India

Gillnetter

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
As was noted, we do not do your homework. However, if you post a letter on this forum someone will comment on it. Ask any questions you may have about the letter.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Actually - we need to be clear.

We will not even comment on it until after you have submitted it to your teacher and received comments back. If you don't understand your teacher's comments or if you think you wrote something correctly and you were marked down for it, please ask then.

I think it's rather sad that you seem to think that "help" means "do my assignment for me."

Write your letter. Turn it in. Come back to us with any questions.

Note: If you post the request again thinking that someone new will see it and write it for you, I will ban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.