Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Swahili
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Angola
During this period, ......... was consistent, courteous, caring, professional, a role model, a guide and followed the Montessori system of education. Her services were found to be satisfactory in carrying out the job duties, her responsibilities were to:
⦁ Encourage the children's mathematical, sensorial, litercy, practical life and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing, imaginative play and by the use of the Montessori materials.
⦁ Present clear, interesting and relevant lessons to the children, engage the children's interestes and focus on the lessons and activities in the environment.
Plan and carry out activities in line with the Montessori system of education requirements and the early years foundation stage.
⦁ Prepare an environment meant to facilitate the children's independence and ability to freely select work that they find appealing, selecting activities that will appeal to their interests and keeping the environment in perfect condition, adding to it and removing materials as needed.
⦁ Consistently teach courteous behaviours.
⦁ Ensuring the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery/school.
⦁ know when to step in and set limits or lend a helping hand, and when it is in the child's best interests to step back and not interfer.
⦁ Build and maintain relationships with parents/guardians to further support pupils as well as operate within multi-agency networks to ensure the correct support is available.
⦁ Support the development of children's basic skills, including physical co-ordination, speech and communication, social and emotional development.
⦁ Supporte, offer warmth, security, stability, and non-judgmental acceptance to each child.
⦁ Model desirable behavior for the children, following the Montessori methode of education, ground-rules of the class, exhibite a sense of calm and consistency.
⦁ Systematically observe the children and interpret their needs.

P.S:I have added some more qualities, I don't know if it's necessary :cry:. Thank you in advance:-D

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

What is the purpose of this text? (Note that we don't put a space before a comma and that "Montessori" should be capitalised.)

muna2

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Swahili
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Angola
Hello thank your for having a look and replying.I am required to write an experience certificate for one of our staff memberes.I posted this text so someone can help me correct it before i print it.My english is not good:cry: both writen and reading.So if you dont mind help me:)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello, thank [STRIKE]your[/STRIKE] you for having a look and replying. (space required here) I am required to write an experience certificate for one of our staff [STRIKE]memberes[/STRIKE] members. (space required here) I posted this text so someone can help me correct it before I print it. (space required here) My English is not good [STRIKE]:cry:[/STRIKE] both written and reading.(space required here) So if you don't mind helping me, I'll be very grateful. :)

Note my corrections above. Before we look at the words, you need to fix your punctuation and the spacing around your punctuation. Look at these rules:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).

Now click on Edit Post in post #1, fix the problems with the punctuation and spacing, then click Save. After that, we'll look at the wording.

muna2

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Swahili
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Angola
During this period, ......... was consistent, courteous, caring, professional, a role model, a guide and followed the Montessori system of education. Her services were found to be satisfactory in carrying out the job duties, her responsibilities were to:
⦁ Encourage the children's mathematical, sensorial, litercy, practical life and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing, imaginative play and by the use of the Montessori materials.
⦁ Present clear, interesting and relevant lessons to the children, engage the children's interestes and focus on the lessons and activities in the environment.
Plan and carry out activities in line with the Montessori system of education requirements and the early years foundation stage.
⦁ Prepare an environment meant to facilitate the children's independence and ability to freely select work that they find appealing, selecting activities that will appeal to their interests and keeping the environment in perfect condition, adding to it and removing materials as needed.
⦁ Consistently teach courteous behaviours.
⦁ Ensuring the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery/school.
⦁ know when to step in and set limits or lend a helping hand, and when it is in the child's best interests to step back and not interfer.
⦁ Build and maintain relationships with parents/guardians to further support pupils as well as operate within multi-agency networks to ensure the correct support is available.
⦁ Support the development of children's basic skills, including physical co-ordination, speech and communication, social and emotional development.
⦁ Supporte, offer warmth, security, stability, and non-judgmental acceptance to each child.
⦁ Model desirable behavior for the children, following the Montessori methode of education, ground-rules of the class, exhibite a sense of calm and consistency.
⦁ Systematically observe the children and interpret their needs.

P.S:I have added some more qualities, I don't know if it's necessary :cry:. Thank you in advance:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.