Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
Hi teacher.
I would like you to edit my story

One afternoon, When I Came home from school, I always thought " why I must learn English". I grew up in the small farm with my family and neighborhood. They lived without English.

Next day when I had a English class, I was very surprised to see a new teacher who always held her birch in her hand.
"You came to blackboard and correct this sentence" She said that. I Came to blackboard and wrote the answer
"What's going on? Why you so stupid " She said that. End of her sound I decided living without English.
I graduated in 2006 but my English was very bad, Infact I didn't know what English will impact in my life.
After graduated 3 month, I got work my life has been changed, I had known English very important.
I want to learn English but can't because no money and no time.
10 years passed I have enough time and money I found many English class to learned but all of them didn't answer what I want.
I was very good luck when I saw some friend post on Facebook "She want to teaching English"
"I want to learn English can you teach me" I wrote that
"Yes, Sure " She answer
END.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi teachers.
I would like you to edit my story.

One afternoon, when I came home from school, I [STRIKE]always[/STRIKE] thought "Why do I [STRIKE]must[/STRIKE] have to learn English?" I grew up [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] on [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] a small farm with my family. [STRIKE]and neighborhood.[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]They lived without English.[/STRIKE] Nobody in my neighbourhood needed to speak English.

The next day, when I had an English class, I was very surprised to see a new teacher who [STRIKE]always[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]held[/STRIKE] was holding [STRIKE]her[/STRIKE] a birch branch/stem in her hand.

"You! [STRIKE]came[/STRIKE] Come to the blackboard and correct this sentence", she said. [STRIKE]She said that.[/STRIKE] I [STRIKE]Came[/STRIKE] went to the blackboard and wrote the answer.

"What's going on? Why are you so stupid?", she said. [STRIKE]She said that.[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]End of her sound[/STRIKE] After she said it, I decided [STRIKE]living[/STRIKE] to live without English.

I graduated in 2006 but my English was very bad [STRIKE]Infact[/STRIKE] but I didn't know [STRIKE]what[/STRIKE] how English [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] would impact in my life.

[STRIKE]After graduated[/STRIKE] 3 months after I graduated, I got [STRIKE]work[/STRIKE] a job which changed my life. [STRIKE]has been changed,[/STRIKE] I [STRIKE]had known[/STRIKE] realised that English is very important.

I want to learn English but I can't because I have no money and no time.

10 years have now passed and I have enough time and money. I have found many English classes [STRIKE]to learned[/STRIKE] but [STRIKE]all[/STRIKE] none of them [STRIKE]didn't answer what I want.[/STRIKE] meet my needs.

It was very [STRIKE]good[/STRIKE] lucky [STRIKE]when[/STRIKE] that I saw [STRIKE]some[/STRIKE] a friend post on Facebook "[STRIKE]She[/STRIKE] I want to [STRIKE]teaching[/STRIKE] teach English."

I replied "I want to learn English. Can you teach me?" [STRIKE]I wrote that[/STRIKE]

"Yes, sure", she answered.
END.

See above.

mooyong

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
Thank esr2d2

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thanks emsr2d2.

You're welcome but you don't need to write a post to say "Thank you". You can click on the "Thank" button.

Status
Not open for further replies.