Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
Hello,
Please help me to correct this writing:

I'm also passionate about new technologies and innovations, before joining xxx, I was Self-taught Freelance Graphic Designer Over 7 years, therefore I applied for graduate diploma program in networks, web and telecommunication, at the xxxx University, where I have spent a lot of time and effort learning subjects which reflect my preferences and interests such as computer programming, the web development, and subjects in the technological field, I will get my diploma by the end of February.
I am particularly attracted to Canada for it academic qualifications respected around the world, and also for it Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

in addition I want to improve my English skills, as one of the most important languages in the world, English will help me to form new connections and expand my social network to a global level.
I chose xxx COLLEGE for Its quality programming, qualified faculty, besides for its help and supportive learning environment that prepares graduates for future success and the ability to make meaningful contributions to the provincial and global economy.
I believe that this highly interactive and competitive educational model will be very appropriate for me in that it can fully draw out my potential in business management.

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I'm also passionate about new technologies and innovations. Before joining xxx, I was a self-taught freelance graphic designer with over 7 years' experience. Therefore, I applied for the graduate diploma program in networks, web and telecommunication at the xxxx University, where I have already [STRIKE]spent a lot of time and effort learning[/STRIKE] studied subjects which reflect my preferences and interests, such as computer programming, [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] web development, and other technical subjects. [STRIKE]in the technological field,[/STRIKE] I will get my diploma by the end of February 2017.
I am particularly attracted to Canada because of your Charter of Rights and Freedoms and [STRIKE]for it[/STRIKE] because your academic qualifications are highly respected around the world. [STRIKE], andalso for it Charter of Rights and Freedoms.[/STRIKE]

in addition, I want to improve my English skills, as English is one of the most important languages in the world. Proficiency in English will help me to form new connections and expand my social network to a global level.

I chose xxx College [STRIKE]OLLEGE for Its[/STRIKE] because of your quality education, [STRIKE]programming,[/STRIKE] highly qualified faculty, [STRIKE]besides for its help[/STRIKE] and the supportive learning environment that prepares graduates for future success and the ability to make meaningful contributions to their own as well as the [STRIKE]provincial and[/STRIKE] global economy.

I believe that this highly interactive and competitive educational model will be very appropriate for me in that it can fully draw out my potential in business management.

Status
Not open for further replies.