Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Tomorrow, I'm talking to someone on phone, so I need your help with my sentences.

"I will check with the accounting for the remaining 50% cost left for you to pay of your mother's PV system. And the payment yearly of the batteries leasing. I will send you all the details by email"

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I'm not sure I've entirely understood what you're trying to say so I'll take my best guess:

I'll check with the accounts department regarding the outstanding balance of payment on your mother's system. I'll also ask them about the annual cost to lease the batteries. I'll send you all the details by email.

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
You have understood me very well.

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
I'll also ask them about the annual cost to lease the batteries
She already signed with us the contract of the lease batteries. There is an amount that she needs to pay it every year.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
She already signed with us the contract of for the lease of the batteries with us. There is an amount that she needs to pay it every year.

Note my corrections above.

What is it that you need to check with the accounts department with regard to the batteries then? Is it just the annual cost?

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Note my corrections above.

What is it that you need to check with the accounts department with regard to the batteries then? Is it just the annual cost?
Yes, only the annual cost.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I'll check with the accounts department regarding the outstanding balance of payment on your mother's system. I'll also ask them about the annual cost to lease the batteries. I'll send you all the details by email.

This was my response in post #2. I think the bold sentence covers the situation perfectly. Nothing about it suggests that she hasn't already signed a contract with you. It only means that you're going to confirm/clarify the cost. (I'm surprised she signed a contract without knowing the price!)

Status
Not open for further replies.